- Photography internship is a go! I’ll be aiding a photographer/teacher at my school. He’s teaching a beginning photography course and I’ll be helping out the students. I’ve actually did a summer photography program(here’s a link to the book we made- proceeds go to helping conserve Elkhorn Slough) with him a couple years back, so I had it in the bag. Networking baby!
- I sorta put in my two weeks at work! Well, not really two weeks, but I’ll stop working sometime during the last week of June. SO EXCITED.
- I got my tragus pierced yesterday with my bestie. She got her nose done.
- I also had some recent realizations, which is a bit too personal to put on the internet, but I’m glad I did.
- Can’t wait for what life has to offer these next few years. :)
Monica. 21. Film at SDSU. I also do a terrible job at running fuckyeahmodernfamily.